Monday, June 10, 2019

Dog Days Golden Ale


There was a brewery that used the art of Gonzo artist Ralph Steadman and I think it had the word Dog in either the name of the beer or the brand, and when I was looking through beer label scans for something to post I grabbed this one thinking it was one the Steadman labels. But now looking at it I don't think that's correct.

This is Dog Days Golden Ale from Aspen, Colorado and it looks like the picture of the dog is signed Pascarella. I've googled that name and there is an artist named Pascarella but his work doesn't look like this. 

Ohhhhhhh! and then I read the label and see this was brewed for the Flying Dog Brew Pub in Aspen, which IS the name I remembered for the beer company that used Ralph Steadman art on its labels. Ok phew.


No comments:

Post a Comment