Thursday, May 3, 2018

1988 Topps Mini Leaders #67 Mike Schmidt


#metoo

I hope his wife cuts him off from sex for a year for calling her "his dishwasher" on national television. Or better yet, takes half his $$$$ and leaves.

Actually, that's not true, I really don't give a Schmidt about this guy, and depending on his relationship with his wife what he said was probably no big deal, but I know my friends in Philly love this guy so I like to poke them. :-)

In case you want more of the Mike Schmidt Me Too story, here it is.

5 comments:

  1. I DID like Michael jack, until (a) he made a racist remark last year, and now (b) he makes a sexist remark. #TIMESUP, asswipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about the racist one- he said you can't build a team around a hispanic, right?

      Delete
    2. right, cause you would have to speak spanish. FUCK RIGHT OFF, SCHMIDT!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, everybody loved Schmidte, but I always thought little Larry Bowa was the heart of the the phillies.

    ReplyDelete