Saturday, May 19, 2018

Rickey Henderson 1988 Starting Lineup Talking Baseball All-Stars

Rickey Henderson
1988 Starting Lineup Talking Baseball All-Stars - Electronic Game American League #23

So I'm going to start taking these cards a little more seriously! I literally have boxes and boxes of them and I found this one just sitting around and scanned it and then googled it to find out what it actually is. Someone is selling one over on Amazon for almost fifty dollars!

True, I could list it for a million dollars, the actual value is what someone will pay, but still, I was pretty sure all cards from the late 1980s were pretty worthless. Looks like I'll be on eBay tonight!

The card is a lot better off than the scan shows, and I got lazy and didn't bother to fix the fact it only scanned some of the back.

I loved Rickey Henderson, glad to see his face smiling up at me, hopefully it's a $50 smile!


2 comments:

  1. What a great memory. I remember watching him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should start calling you "Mr. Independently Wealthy."

    ReplyDelete