Tuesday, July 3, 2018

DMB Randall's Island Getaway Pass August 6, 2006

My wife and I have seen the Dave Matthews Band probably a hundred times by now. We thought he was great way back in the earliest days and just kind of fell into the habit of going to the shows whenever they came around. Living in southern Ohio, we could see them four or five times a year without having to travel very far, and see more shows if we were willing to travel a little.

When Dave did a two show mini-festival at Randall's Island near New York City, we bought VIP passes, here's one of them! These were great shows and featured lots of other guests like Bela Fleck and his band, David Gray, and Gov't Mule. We got to meet a bunch of the musicians, and I believe I probably drunkenly told Bela Fleck bassist Victor Wooten that I love him.


2 comments:

  1. "I probably drunkenly told Bela Fleck bassist Victor Wooten that I love him." - hee hee hee! victor has probably heard that hundreds of times. my niece was into the DMB back in the day.

    ReplyDelete